Contact Crossroads Joe: joe@crossroadsjoe.com

Monday, December 24, 2012

A Return to Our Friday Readings!

On Tapping the Roots, I did a variety of "undirected readings" on Fridays, in which I would do a general reading, trusting that Spirit would guide whoever needed to see that material to it.

Partially, this was to grant some measure of familiarity to my readers as to what they might expect when getting a simple three-card reading from me as part of a Consultation.

So, I'd like to return to our Friday Readings, only with a different flair this time! I'm going to open it up into a sort of Conjure-flavored "Dear Abby". I'll have folks send me their current problems, questions or concerns.

Then, on Fridays, I'll take one of those questions at random and present it anonymously. You get a free Consultation out of it, and my readers get the chance to see what a Consultation - normally a very personal and private affair - looks like in practice.

I will of course leave out any details that might identify you in some way, so understand that these Friday Readings will not be as in-depth and personal as one of my regular Consultations might be.

If you're interested, send me an email to joe@crossroadsjoe.com with the Subject: "Friday Reading Volunteer." State your question in such a way that will allow me to copy and paste it into the post that follows, and we'll go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment